Instructions for buying
Buying from the Kalevala online store is easy
Find the products you like and add them to the shopping cart. As a rule, all products can be found directly from the warehouse, but if a product has temporarily run out, we will announce it on the product page and you can order a message to your email when the product is available again.
Our collection also includes custom products with a delivery time of 2-6 weeks, the delivery time is indicated on the product card. Custom products are ordered in the normal way and the order is paid at the time of purchase. When the jewelry is ready, it is delivered using the transport method chosen by the customer, and depending on the payment method, the invoice or payment is activated.
When you have collected your purchase, you can choose the delivery method that suits you best and pay for your order using the payment method of your choice. In the Kalevala online store, you can also pay by invoice or installment payment.
After receiving the order, we will process it as quickly as possible and send it using the selected delivery method. In addition to the order date, the order usually takes 1-5 business days to arrive. We have received a lot of praise for our fast deliveries!
Tips for buying
Select a product
First, search for the product you like using the text search or browse the online store's offerings through the product menus. By clicking on the product in the search or product listing, you can go to the product page, where you can see more information and more detailed pictures of the product. Move the product to the shopping cart by clicking the "Add to cart" button.
Do you want an engraving?
We offer engraving at no charge on some of our products. In connection with these products, there is a separate text field where you can write the text. Please note that the text can be a maximum of 20 characters long and it is lined up on two lines of a maximum of 10 characters. Engraved jewelry has no right of exchange or return.
Are you ordering as a gift?
If you are ordering as a gift to another address, after going to the checkout of the online store, enter the recipient's address and phone number, as well as your own e-mail address, on the Contact tab. The order and delivery confirmation of the order will then arrive in your own e-mail, but the gift recipient will receive a notification on his or her phone about the arrival of the package.
The Payment method tab, at the bottom of the page, has its own place for the Billing address. Select the Use a different billing address button here and enter your address information here.
If you wish, you can write an accompanying message to the recipient. The message to recipient field can be found on the shopping cart page. An accompanying message is printed on the order shipment along with the order information.
Gift orders are delivered in a beautiful gift box. The order comes with a return form and a packing list. There is no price information for the gift in the packing list.
By clicking the "Shopping cart" button, you can see the contents of your shopping cart in more detail and you can edit the contents of the cart, add or remove products. When the contents of your shopping cart are ready, check the total amount of your order. If you have an online store's gift card code or campaign code, you can use it on the online store's checkout pages. You can see the price effect of the code after entering the code and pressing the "Use" button.
Where do you want your purchase to be delivered?
Enter the delivery address of the order in the Delivery address fields.
If you are ordering the product as a gift, enter the gift recipient's address and phone number here (this for possible pickup). For purchase order and delivery confirmations in gift orders, you should enter your own information in the e-mail.
You can enter another address as the billing address in the last Payment tab of the checkout section.
Which of the delivery methods suits you best?
- Pickup from our Kalevala stores: Kalevala Flagship Store in the center of Helsinki, os. Keskuskatu 1 b or Kalevala Outlet, Hankasuontie 11 A, Konala, Helsinki. Your order can be picked up in our stores within 1-2 business days of ordering and you will receive a text message when the package is available for pick up. You can pick up the package during store opening hours by proving your identity.
- Pickup from the nearest R-Kiosk in Finland. DB Schenker's packages are delivered to the R-Kiosk of your choice within 1-3 business days of the order, and you will receive a text message when the package is available for pickup. The package can be picked up during R-Kiosk's opening hours by proving your identity.
- Collection from the parcel machine in Finland. The package will be delivered to your chosen Posti, Budbee or Matkahuolto parcel machine within 1-3 business days of the order, and you will receive a text message with the code to open the compartment when the package is available for pickup. The package can be picked up from the parcel machine during the opening hours of the selected machine with the compartment opening code.
- Package to the door in Finland. Posti, Budbee and Matkahuolto deliver the package directly to your home within 1-3 business days of ordering and hand it over to the recipient personally. If the recipient cannot be reached, a pick-up notification is left for the recipient and the package is transferred to be distributed later, depending on the delivery partner, or it can be picked up at a nearby pick-up point.
Order processing. Kalevala Jewelry tries to process orders already on the day of the order (if the order is placed before 2 p.m.) or during the next business day at the latest. Fast deliveries directly from our factory. During promotions and gift season, the shipping time of orders may change.
- Customs clearance and other possible costs. Please note that the customer is responsible for customs or other similar costs of the destination country that may arise from the shipment.
- Deliveries to Åland. We do not deliver orders to Åland via the online store, find your local retailer.
Our online store uses Shopify Payments and Paytrail Oy's payment brokerage service as well as Klarna's invoicing and installment payment service for payment brokerage.
You can use the payment buttons of all Finnish banks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards as well as Pivo, MobilePay and Siirto mobile payment methods. Paytrail also offers OP, Walley and Jousto invoicing and installment services. In addition, you can choose between Klarna invoice and partial payment.
You can enter another address as the billing address in the last Payment tab of the cash register.
After payment, you will be transferred to the confirmation page and you will receive an order confirmation in your e-mail. If you do not receive an order confirmation, something may have gone wrong. Contact our Kalevala Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Change and return
If the jewelry you bought in the online store was not the right size, or the product did not fully meet your expectations, you can return your purchase to us within 14 days of receiving the order. Returns are free of charge for domestic orders. Read more detailed exchange and return instructions .
Using a gift card
1. Where can the Kalevala gift card be used as a means of payment?
With the Kalevala gift card, you can pay for your purchases in the Kalevala.fi online store, in the Kalevala store on Keskuskatu, and in the Kalevala Outlet in Konala, Hankasuontie 11 A, Helsinki.
2. How do you pay with a gift card in the online store?
When you pay in the online store, first add the products you want to the shopping cart and redeem the gift card by entering its unique code at the checkout. If there is still value left on the gift card, you can use the balance to pay for more than one order.
3. Is the value of your gift card greater than the value of your order?
If the available balance of the gift card is greater than or equal to the total amount of the order, you can click the button Complete the order. You can use the remaining value of the gift card for your next purchase later.
4. Is the value of your gift card lower than your order?
If the balance available on the gift card is less than the total amount of the order, the customer is asked to choose another payment method for the balance before placing the order. The value of the gift card will be deducted from the total of the order.
5. Do you have more than one gift card?
If you have several gift cards, you can redeem several gift cards in the same order at the checkout.
6. Can the gift card be used to buy another gift card?
The gift card cannot be used to buy another gift card.
7. Can the discount code be used for the same purchase as the gift card?
You can use both a discount code and a gift card in the same order. A gift card is a means of payment.